We are on the lookout for talented Mid-Senior Designers to join our growing team over the next 2-3 months. 2-5 years experience and a strong portfolio with examples of food and drink packaging preferred.
About the Role
Due to strong and steady growth, as well as an influx of exciting projects from around the world, we’re after the best mid-senior designer in town. Specifically, the role will include:
- Coming up with big, brilliant ideas that answer diverse briefs
- Executing those ideas beautifully, bringing them to life using the right craft
- Working collaboratively with the team to deliver the goods, exciting and delighting the client with your work
- Being an energetic, inspirational presence in the studio – sharing your sources of inspiration, expertise and knowledge to further inspire and educate the team
About the Person
If you’ve got flair, grit, a powerful portfolio and a penchant for packaging design we want to hear from you. At Thirst, ideas are king and they can come from anywhere, so we’re looking for people who throw themselves into the deep end, love to collaborate, are proactive self starters and – most of all – great company. Specifically, the person we’re looking for will:
- Have 2-5 years industry experience
- Food & Drinks packaging experience preferred but not essential
- Have great communication skills – both in terms of selling in your own designs or improving others’ work by giving clear creative feedback
- Be able to work full time from our Glasgow office (we will consider North American permanent remote working candidates as well)
- Be a pro at all things Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign
- Be keen to learn and grow in your role as Thirst continues to grow
About the Benefits
The right person will be rewarded with enviably creative projects, a supportive team and a great working atmosphere…plus a lot of craft beer and spirits (if that’s not your thing we’ve got non-alcoholic options too).
If this sounds right up your street a competitive salary, flexible working culture and unlimited holiday are just for starters.
Excited? Hell yes. Interested? Then send a small and relevant portfolio of work, together with a cover email that tells us a bit about you and what you are into to: firstname.lastname@example.org