We are creating a new role in our team for a super organised individual to be a leading force in running our fast-paced, fast-growing studio. This is a key new role for the agency as we move forward in our growth goals for the coming years. You will be in charge of organising and prioritising the flow of work in the studio, making sure each project has the right resource and time assigned to it, forecasting capacity and upkeeping our freelance partner network.
This role is at the centre of our team and will play a crucial role in our culture, it will involve working with the team in our Glasgow studio and remote members of the team who are placed around the UK and beyond. To be right for the role you will be a fantastic communicator with a friendly and positive attitude, able to problem solve and be excited about working in a dynamic, creative environment. The agency will be relying on you to forecast any work scheduling or resourcing issues and proactively solve them while having a firm handle on profitability and efficiency. You will report directly to the Managing Director and work closely with the client services, strategy and creative leadership teams.
This is a varied role that requires fine attention to detail, a love for organisation and planning, and a positive outlook.
A successful applicant will have:
- Excellent organisational, administrative and time management skills
- An analytical mind with the drive to be proactive in improving profitability and efficiency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Mac software and G-Suite is a bonus but not essential
- Be a quick learner, strong problem solver and total team player
- Experience of working in an agency environment and a love for being part of a dynamic and creative team.
- Managing resource and workflow for the creative and strategic teams as far in advance as is possible. Forecasting any resource or planning clashes and problem-solving to positively navigate.
- Understanding the strengths and weaknesses of the creative team to best apply resource to projects.
- Working closely with the Accounts team to ensure that all work is prioritised correctly and being delivered on time.
- Ensuring profitability and efficiency targets are being achieved on projects while balancing delivering the highest quality of work possible.
- Support Accounts and New Business on creating timelines and cost analysis of new projects coming into the studio.
- Proactively establish and maintain best practices with project and studio management.
- Ensure the day to day running of the studio is in keeping with our ambitions and culture.
- Report to Managing Director and Accounts Team on project profitability and utilisation rates
- Managing and building the agencies Freelance database.
- Booking external suppliers and freelancers when required on projects, with a close eye on job profitability.
- Management of supplier contracts, planning and onboarding.
If this sounds right up your street a competitive salary, flexible working culture, private health cover, Headspace subscription and unlimited holiday are just for starters.
Excited? Hell yes. Interested? Then send a CV and cover letter telling us about yourself and what you would bring to the team to email@example.com
Please note we will only consider applicants who have relevant experience.