We are looking for a super organised individual to help us run our fast-paced, fast-growing studio as efficiently as possible. This opportunity is ideal for someone who has experience in project management or admin who is looking for a varied role.
Ideally, we would be looking for someone with experience of working in an agency. You will be in charge of organising and prioritising the flow of work in the studio, organising people’s workdays, forecasting capacity and upkeeping our partner network. You will need to be a great communicator with a friendly attitude while being very cool under pressure. Ability to problem solve is a must.
The role will also involve supporting the Managing Director with HR and finance administration. You will be a central part of the business and culture and must embody our fun to work for, fun to work with ethos.
A successful applicant will have:
- 4 years of project management or agency experience
- Previously worked in an agency
- Excellent organisational, administrative and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Mac software and G-Suite, InDesign a plus
- Be a quick learner, strong problem solver and total team player
- Organising planning meetings – setting out with Account Lead, Design Lead and Strategic Lead timelines, key deadlines, resource allocation and budget setting.
- Organising workflow for all projects and managing resource across the studio team using online software
- Distributing work to the design team as it comes in and returning to Client Services when needed.
- Managing artwork process to ensure work has been completed on time, signed off and checked by the relevant people in the team
- Ensuring design leads are sticking to deadlines and planning in key milestone meetings and catch-ups
- Forecasting times when we are over or under capacity and being proactive in finding solutions.
- Manage the standing task list for internal work, giving work to designers when they have capacity
- Contribute to the quoting process by assessing resource required to complete a job
- Prepare quotes with the Client Services team
- Prepare project timelines for proposals and ongoing projects
- Manage capacity projections and keep new business functions up to date so they can plan start dates with new clients.
- Manage and report on strategic capacity as well as design capacity.
- In time, proactively suggest any process optimisations to the operations team
- Proactively working to maintain and improve efficiencies and margins on projects
- Managing upkeep and data collection on Harvest
- Tracking utilisation rates and reporting to Managing Director on any challenges, over or under utilisation
- Track project progress against budgets keeping Lead Designers, Accounts, Creative Director and Managing Director aware of progress
Freelance Roster management
- Actively build Thirst and Hunger’s freelance database across all roles: Design Director, Senior, Mid, Junior, Artwork, Senior Strategy, Creative Strategist, Copywriters, Photographers and illustrators, tracking day rates
- Booking in freelancers when required
- Managing of contracts and implications on project budgets
- Planning and managing onboarding if required
You must be able to work from our Glasgow studio, when open again, for this role.
If this sounds right up your street a competitive salary, flexible working culture, private health cover, Headspace subscription and unlimited holiday are just for starters.
Excited? Hell yes. Interested? Then send a CV and cover letter telling us about yourself and what you would bring to the team to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we will only consider applicants who have relevant experience.