We are on the hunt for an experienced Senior Designer to join our growing team. Thirst works with everything from global icons to exciting entrepreneurial start-ups in the food and drink sector. We work with brands across identity, packaging, innovation, structure, campaigns, experiences, and brand worlds. We are looking for an exciting creative to join our team and create enviable work in all of these areas, playing a key role in upholding our creative vision and standards.
We are looking for someone who has been working in an agency environment for a number of years and is experienced in what it takes to build powerful brands. They will have developed their own creative process, grounding their work in strong conceptual and strategic foundations with a keen focus on creating and evolving distinctive brand assets. Their portfolio will be strong and diverse, showing work across both large and small brands, taking them beyond pack into rich and engaging brand worlds. Experience working within the food and drink industry is a bonus but not essential. Clear demonstration of craft and strategic thinking are highly valued.
We are open to remote workers from around the UK for this position.
A strong applicant will have:
- 5+ years experience as a designer in an agency environment
- A creative and perfectly presented portfolio that demonstrates great thinking and process
- Strong communication skills and experience working within a team
- Varied client experience from challenger brands to global market leaders
- Confidence and an unwavering positive attitude with a desire to be the best in your field
- Be able to strongly show how they have taken a brand off-pack into engaging brand worlds and activations
- Other skills and experience such as campaign work, environments, brand experience, 3D design, and animation are a bonus
- Being a leading force in the agency creating and developing work that triggers desire in clients and their consumers
- Creating world-class brands, campaigns, and experiences
- Supporting the Creative and Design Directors in developing solutions to briefs that consumers and clients will love and desire
- Converting strategic work into inspiring design strategy and realisation
- Expert in presenting the storytelling behind your ideas, selling it in with solid rationale and inspiring imagery
- Coaching others, improving their work and skills, and contributing at a high level in creative reviews
- Able to work independently and as part of a team, proactively mentoring others when required.
- Presenting work to clients and actively participating in strategy workshops
- Liaising with suppliers to achieve the best results in production
- Supporting client services and strategy with pitching as required
- Contributing to the wider culture within Thirst to make it an environment where people want to do their best work and have fun while doing it
About the Benefits
The right person will be rewarded with enviably creative projects, a super talented team to help you grow, and a great working atmosphere...plus a lot of craft beer and spirits (if that’s not your thing we’ve got non-alcoholic options too).
If this sounds right up your street a competitive salary, profit sharing, flexible working culture, private health cover and enhanced holiday are just for starters. We bring the whole team together 4 times a year from around the UK and Europe to bond, train, and share our vision and development as a company.
We are open to receiving remote applications from around the UK for this role.
Excited? Hell yes. Interested? Then send a small and relevant portfolio of work (PDF only please), together with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org