With a growing portfolio of brands and projects from across the globe, we are looking to expand our strategy team across Thirst and Hunger. Working under our two Strategy Directors we are on the hunt for someone with a highly inquisitive and insightful mind. Someone who can define and build big ideas across the brand’s world. We are looking for an exceptionally strong writer and communicator, someone who is unafraid to sell their thinking to a room full of stakeholders, is comfortable in a debate and naturally inspires others.
Strategy is at the very core of what we do and why we consistently deliver work that is not only creatively rare but commercially right. We are looking for someone who can strengthen our offering, adding depth to our thinking and inspiring great creative. Our strategy work is varied, from positioning to portfolio, brand voice principles to innovation platforms.
You will be working within our strategy team across a variety of aspects and will also be an eagle eye for the latest trends, ready to communicate with ease with both our team and clients.
A successful applicant will have:
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience - in advertising, marketing or, ideally, in branding agencies
- An inquisitive mind and speedy approach - using every means possible to find and apply insights to brands
- An understanding of semiotics of packaging and design codes to inform better creative work
- An ability to evaluate a brand within the category and wider competitive set and its relevance within culture
- Understanding and ability to apply strategic tools to a brand question
- Understanding of clients’ commercial objectives and ability to devise strategic responses that guide design towards achieving those goals
- Exceptionally strong communication skills both written and verbal, easily able to convey complex ideas in a simple, compelling way to convince and inspire
- An ambition to present and sell ideas to clients, and adapt communication style to audience and situation, whilst delivering a consistent message
- The ability to bring an objective point of view to debates and discussions
- A drive to promote collaboration and strategic thinking with clients and our internal team alike with integrity and reliability
- A team mentality with a personal drive to improve and develop within a role
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading projects from beginning to end together with the account management and design team, presenting to senior client teams with confidence and conviction
- Supporting the senior strategy team on growing existing key clients, delivering winning pitches and unlocking new business opportunities
- Mining for compelling insights to inform a powerful brand strategy and inspire distinctive and ownable design expression
- Define and deliver succinct and inspiring creative briefs to clients and creative teams
- Regularly and fluently evaluate creative work to ensure it delivers against the brief and client expectations
- Be the voice of strategy in client project briefings, meetings and research conversations
- Become a trusted strategic thought partner to our clients
- Supercharge strategy’s status within Thirst and Hunger
- Contribute to Thirst and Hunger’s ongoing PR initiatives
If this sounds right up your street a competitive salary, flexible working culture, private health cover, Headspace subscription and unlimited holiday are just for starters.
Excited? Hell yes. Interested? Then send a CV and cover letter telling us about yourself and what you would bring to the team to email@example.com
We will consider remote/flexible applicants for this position.