Thirst is on the lookout for a summer Design Intern to join our team. We want to hear from natural-born creatives with flair, grit, and powerful portfolios. You’ll be immersed in the Glasgow design team, working for our global clients, producing bold and thoughtful design work. It’ll be required that you can follow briefs clearly while adding your own creative influence. Someone who has the potential to grow and develop to become a leading designer in our team.
You’ll be working with designers at all levels, as well as the Creative Director, contributing to the collaborative culture of the studio whilst bringing energy and enthusiasm to your role.
A strong applicant will have:
- A degree or equivalent qualification in a design discipline
- A creative portfolio that showcases diversity in skills and styles that communicate a beautiful story with beautiful execution
- Strong skills in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Knowledge of 3D, Web, Video a bonus
- preparing rough sketches, design concepts, and research pieces
- creating moodboards for a variety of briefs
- Supporting the team with ad hoc design tasks
About the Benefits
The right person will be rewarded with enviably creative projects, a super talented team to help you grow and a great working atmosphere...plus a lot of craft beer and spirits (if that’s not your thing we’ve got non-alcoholic options too).
We require applicants for the role to be able to work from our Glasgow office, fully remote applicants won't be considered.
This is a 4 week, full-time, paid internship with the option to start in either June or August (please specify your availability in your application).
Excited? Hell yes. Interested? Then please send over a small portfolio of work, no more than 3 relevant projects (PDF only please), together with a CV to email@example.com