With a growing portfolio of brands and projects from across the globe, we are looking for a Senior Strategist across Thirst and Hunger. Strategy is at the very core of what we do and why we consistently deliver work that is not only creatively rare but commercially right. Sitting alongside our Strategy Directors and Creative Brand Strategist, we are looking for someone with experience beyond pack design and branding.
With high standards and enviable thinking, the ideal candidate will be key to our agency growth and client partnerships, a true collaborator and fearless provocateur, using their talents to lead, inspire and grow the studio and clients alike. While our strategic work is diverse, these 3 areas - curiosity, simplicity and storytelling - sit centrally to our thinking and are key criteria our new Senior Strategist will need to excel in.
A successful applicant will have:
- Minimum 6 years of relevant creative & brand strategy experience in design, digital and/or 360 comms activation
- Experience managing and guiding senior client stakeholders, helping them use brand strategy to achieve their commercial objectives
- Proven track record of building world-class brands across diverse markets and touchpoints
- Enviable communication skills with the ability to clarify and simplify complex challenges and sell in creative ideas in exciting, inspiring ways
- Ability to use insights and research to unlock powerful strategic opportunities
- A drive to promote collaboration and strategic thinking with clients and our internal team alike with integrity and reliability
Responsibilities will include the ability to:
- Build, lead and grow key clients: Working with the Strategy Directors to strengthen and grow key relationships by becoming a trusted advisor to our clients and the go-to for finding innovative ways to act on their brand’s vision and objectives.
- Reframe the challenge, define the direction: Devise research to create original and innovative insights that shape a brand’s direction, giving inspiration, clarity & confidence to the team about what needs to be done, using relevant examples and case studies
- Champion an idea with confidence & charisma: Clearly and consistently delivering a strong argument for a brand/design idea across different audiences, tailoring communication style as appropriate, to fiercely inspire and guide brand behaviour.
- Devise and deliver 360 brand expressions: Showcasing a range of different abilities and skills - from creative strategy, to portfolio & brand architecture, to innovation sprints, comms planning and experiential - you will be able to address any brand challenge with confidence and curiosity.
- Engage consumers, shape categories, inform culture: Staying at the forefront of consumer, cultural and category shifts to be able to turn old ways into fresh thinking, by drawing from a broad experience of categories and brand challenges
- Inspire world class creative work: Clearly articulating an idea and how it works into a memorable narrative that inspires clients and guides creative teams to unlock fresh and unique brand expressions.
About the Benefits
The right person will be rewarded with enviably creative projects, a super talented team to help you grow and a great working atmosphere...plus a lot of craft beer and spirits (if that’s not your thing we’ve got non-alcoholic options too).
If this sounds right up your street, an attractive package is open for discussion including a competitive salary and flexible working culture.
This position is open to fully remote applicants, we are an agency with a Hybrid working culture with a number of our team working remotely from around the UK and Europe.
Excited? Hell yes. Interested? Then please send over your CV with a note on why you would be a great addition to our team to firstname.lastname@example.org