We are looking for an Account Executive to join our growing team. Working within the Client Services Team you will report to the Client Services Director and support the Account Directors in their work. Thirst works with everything from global icons to exciting entrepreneurial start-ups in the food and drink sector. We work with brands across identity, packaging, innovation, structure, campaigns, experiences, and brand worlds.
This is a key role within our Client Services Team and requires a highly organised and proactive person who has high attention to detail. Your primary role will be to support the Account Directors in planning and organising their projects; developing timelines, proposals, resource management, and diary management. You will act as a key voice for our clients in creative and strategic projects, making sure that the work we create is on brief and answering our client's needs. As part of the Client Services Team, you will also play a key role in developing client growth plans and when ready lead your own projects.
This role is required to be able to work from our Glasgow studio; remote applicants won't be considered.
As a strong applicant will have:
- 1+ year experience in a client services or project management role within an agency
- Excellent organisational skills
- A confident, proactive, and positive attitude with a willingness to grow and develop
- High attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast pace environment
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for branding and design
- Supporting senior members of the Client Services team in their projects
- Documenting and writing creative development notes from internal and client meetings
- Creating project budgets, timing plans, and proposals
- Managing internal paperwork and admin
- Diary organisation and planning, working closely with the Creative Services Manager
- Building partnerships with your clients, understanding their brands and challenges
- Supporting the strategy team with preparing creative briefs and research when required
- Building and observing client presentations with the design team to deliver exceptional creative solutions which are strategically sound
- Speaking with suppliers and making sure the production team have everything they need on time
About the Benefits
The right person will be rewarded with enviably creative projects, a super talented team to help you grow and a great working atmosphere...plus a lot of craft beer and spirits (if that’s not your thing we’ve got non-alcoholic options too).
If this sounds right up your street a competitive salary, profit sharing, flexible working culture, private health cover and enhanced holiday are just for starters.
We require applicants for the role to be able to work from our Glasgow office, fully remote applicants won't be considered.
Excited? Hell yes. Interested? Then please send over your CV with a note on why you would be a great addition to our team to firstname.lastname@example.org